Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ron's Mission GTA: Operation 1: The Meeting


I've been craving GTA allot for some reason and I really want to play it on PC or PS2. I really want to play GTA Vice City. I was on Yahoo! Messenger the other night with one of my friends, Charlie. Charlie had the latest Games with PC, PSP, PS2, PS3, X Box and a whole lot more. I asked him if he could get me the game and he said he could but I had to meet him. He told me to go to the local park at six AM. I asked him at six and he said that he had volleyball practice there and I said I’d be there. Now the park was out of the boundaries of where I’m aloud to go. I asked my Dad if I could go and he said I could without realizing he was being sarcastic. I couldn't wake up at six so I had to stay up all night. Then it was about 5:30 AM. I took a shower and left. I went to the bus stop with my skateboard and waited and I was lucky that there first trip was 5:45 AM. I got on the bus then left. I was finally at the bus station right next to the park. It was six and I was there at where he told me to go. I waited and waited and waited. It was 7:00 Am and he still wasn't there but I did see the rest of the volleyball team. I gave up and went back to the bus station. I waited for a bus for and hour and then it was 8:00 AM. I then say my Dad not happy to see me, I went home and the mission was a failure. I then get back on with Charlie on Yahoo! Messenger and he said at the last minute his Mom wouldn't let him go.

No comments: