Monday, June 23, 2008

A Day and a Life of Ron: Nocturnal Ron



Have you ever had a thing during the summer when you one night stay up all night and sleep all day and you can't stop yourself from sleeping cause you can’t stay up all day but instead you sleep. You see where I’m going here? For the last three days, it’s almost like I’m a nocturnal animal or something. My plan today is to stay up all night and stay up all day and go to sleep at about 7:00 and here in Subic the sun goes down at about 6:00 PM. I’ve tried it before but I couldn’t stay up. I tried to break it the next day but again couldn’t stay up because I laid down on our couch and posted a sign on the wall saying “Up in 30”. But I woke up about six hour’s later. I went to sleep at about nine in the morning and woke up at about two o’clock in the afternoon. So know I feel very confident today even though I felt like this the last three days.  While I type this down it is about five thirty. And exactly when I type this sentence down it is know 5:43. It really is very hard because while you try to stay up all you thing about is going under those comfy covers and close your eyes and rest for hours and hours. There was another plan to force your self to sleep early.  In Subic housing here almost all the houses have an A.C. circulation and turns of and on by itself and during the day when the house is busy you don’t notice at all but when staying up all alone at night when it’s very quiet you here everything. As I finish this sentence it is now 5:52 and really sleepy.     

 

No comments: