Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Day a Life of Ron: Ron and Movie Making



Ron here and I've always loved to make my own little movies and maybe, just maybe when I grow up be a movie director. I made some on YouTube. Like I said before I live in the Philippines and lately there are allot of Koreans, no I mean thousands of Koreans and allot at my school and so like 95% percent of my class are Koreans and so my mini movies have my Korean friends staring in them. Well to start of in being a future director I’ve been learning how to do allot of effects like green screens, cloning, and explosions. Allot more from this guru on YouTube called Indy Mogul.I’ve been doing some mini test films on chromo keying or better known as, using a green screen. I tried it but using a green screen the number one problem is lighting. If you have shadows it’s very hard and since I’m just twelve and with no money it’s hard to get lighting around my house. But first of course I needed a green screen but the DIY green screen that I made was to dark and has to be a lime kind of color. So I got dark green and bright yellow paint and mixed them both to make lime and painted it one my old green screen. At first it didn’t look so good but after evening out the paint it worked out the in the end. I used this free program called Wax 2.0 and it’s really cool. This summer was so boring and so I made a deal with my dad to keep me busy it’s…..

 

1.         Do something for my family

2.         30 minutes on the treadmill

3.         One blog post with a minimum of 300 hundred words

4.         Practice my math with a program on my computer

 

I get paid ₱100 and I don’t know what that is in dollars.

No comments: